the nature of my job allows me to travel quite a fair bit... with
the advent of camera phones and other mobile technology, and also possibly the
innate ADHD gene in me.. this is the inevitable outcome.. :D




Sunday, January 3, 2010

east meets west

nowadays, anyone can be a professional photographer, i feel. armed with a digital SLR, its all now just about composition, lighting and subject matter isnt it?

armed with my D90 and looking through my newly acquired 60mm macro lens, it seems that this may be the best way to look at this east meets west, old meets new city from a different perspective..



i found this wet market after a short stroll from times sq at causeway bay. seeing these sights somehow reminded me of my childhood days visiting the wet markets back home with grandma.

maybe its winter the stench usually associated with wet markets somehow did not feature as strongly as i could remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment